And my friends that aren't older. And married. Are getting married.
Leaving me a lot of time, to sit and think about being older. And getting married.
(side note. I've never been one thats in a huge rush to grow up or even in a rush to get married. I wouldn't mind being done with school. but otherwise, I'm enjoying my youth.)
So the other day, I added on to my little list.
You know. The list of things I want for my husband.
Dear [future] Husband,
- I hope you're ready for lots of NERF gun fights. And water gun fights. And possibly flower fights. Oh don't act embarrassed, You know it will be fun. Even when we have kids.
- I'm not the best cook out there, so I hope you like your food bland.
- I'm going to take the picture. Always. If you man up and do what I want it will be over a lot faster than if you try and fight me on it.
- I don't need you to bring me flowers all of the time, but if you want major brownie points, scrape my car in the mornings. :) I will love you forever.
- I'm going to be one of those cornball wives, you know the kind that leaves a bag of candy attached to a note that says "I think you're a 'Hotamale'!!" just go with it. It makes me happy.
- I'd buy a shirt before shoes, a rug before a shirt, a new bag before a rug, and a camera above all. Just so we know where my priorities are.
- I see no reason to go into debt for a car. Sorry dude.
- I'll be crafting. Or attempting to craft. Probably with Bean. Please tell me stuff looks good? BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES PUT LET ME PUT THAT UGLY PIECE OF MODGE PODGE UP IN OUR CUTE HOUSE.
Thats all for now. But stay tuned. You know there will be more.