.

.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

we don't even have to try its always a good time

Dude. "blog" is suuuuups close to the word "brag". Anyone else ever notice that? Because it is.  So imma go ahead and take this opportunity to Brag a tiny bit about the babiest brother i have.


TOP TEN REASONS MY LITTLE BROTHER IS BETTER THAN YOURS

Number 10:
He lets me take pictures of him. He doesn't necessarily love it, and I sort of feel that "like"maybe too strong of a word as well, but he lets me do it anyway.



Number 9:
He buys me beverages! Half the time I don't even have to ask, he'll just leave and then come back and hand me a beverage.  One time, he even jumped down Jensen's throat because he caught her stealing sips of the dr. pepper he had just got me. (side note, chubs doesn't like when people will you go get me a "drink" or someone bought me a "drink".  "Drink" is the verb, the action that takes place, beverage is the noun. So don't get it twisted)

Number 8:
Normal conversation between the 2 of us goes as follows
Me: Chubs wanna go to target?!
Chubs: No, not really.
Me: PLEAAASE?
Chubs: I really don't want to, but if you REALLY want me to go I will.
Me: Great because I really want you to!
Chubs: Fine, I'll drive.

Haaaaa. Like really? Does he not see that coming? He will never guilt me into not making him go. 

Number 7:
He cooks! And he is darn good cook at that.  I love coming home from work and chubs having a homemade dinner on the table for me.  No wonder I haven't moved out.



Number 6:
We do really cool things together. For instance, sometimes we go on bike rides, or canyon cruises, or go hangout with all the 7 year olds at Hang Time, or be extras in movies that really just involves us sitting there for 3 hours and its kind of the best!




Number 5:
He asks me to plan his dates, and then he does exactly what I plan for him, ANNND gives me credit for planning them.  Real life, I should be a professional date planner, I am just full of good ideas.

Number 4:
He scrapes off my car for me when it snows.



Number3:
He lets me dress him, because half the time its way more fun to dress boys than it is to dress girls. 


Number 2: 
He gets along with my friends. 
Okay actually I'm still not sure this is a total pro.  I may or may not have a fear of coming home to find Jensen and Chubs MACKin out on the couch.  But whatevs.




annnnd the number 1 reason my little brother is cooler than yours:
because I'm pretty sure only bennett and bean read this blog and neither of you have little brothers. sucks to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo