.

.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

if you wanna play come and play today

I feel like when every time I sign up for school and classes, I sit and trick myself into thinking finals week isn't going to happen.  I seriously hate finals week.
Even if I'm doing great in all my classes.
Even if I don't have any finals to take.
Even if I'm not even in school for the semester.
Finals week rolls around and every one I know starts to get high stress and high maintenance.
Thats what I get for surrounding myself with a bunch of brainiacs. 

Well Listen. Turns out this semester I do have kind of a lot of finals.
And a lot of tests I should be studying for.  
I should probably be feeling stressed and overwhelmed.

So when Monday rolled around this week, I prepared the only way that I thought would help me ace my finals.


I didn't open my text books or notes one dang time.
Nope.

I was too busy eating costa vida and watching zoey 101.

I'll let you know how that plays out for me.


ALSO!
who knew victoria justice was in zoey 101?


No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo